As we race to the finish line, we'd like to take a deep breath and say thank you and cheers to the local businesses that have really stepped into the #foodforAllOK truck movement. Now's your chance to join them by giving to this revolutionary, hunger-fighting solution.
Initial Project Partners
- A Good Egg Dining Group is providing staff to run the truck and maintain it along with chefs to prepare food for the truck, in other words, all-things-truck.
- Whole Foods Market is providing the food, nutritional resources and volunteer manpower
- First National Bank of Oklahoma is providing a capital contribution to help secure the physical truck
- TruckIt OKC is providing a beta beacon technology package with the goal of providing geo-targeting service to RFBO clients in need of food access
Contributing Businesses Added Along This Journey
- Roxy’s Ice Cream owner, Shane Muutz has agreed to do the complete truck fabrication with his father
- Truck-N-Trailer Moore, OK has offered to provide near wholesale pricing on the truck purchase
- Beck’s Garage offered lifetime truck maintenance including cost free labor and wholesale parts
- Downtown Digital & Design has offered to do the exterior truck wrap gratis
- Savory Spice Shop OK has offered any Food For All contributor a 20% discount in store
- Black Scintilla has offered any Food For All contributor a FREE pair of sunglasses
- Hoboken Coffee has offered any Food For All contributor FREE coffee
- Territory OKC has offered to do a daily giveaway of annual home-delivered subscription for contributors as well as (2) tickets to their Makers:Series
- Gold Plated is offering a delicious dining experience to lucky co-creators of the #foodforAllOK truck
And, 264 more and counting
ALL Together NOW!
We've come a long way but we've got to cross the finish line. We, all of us, can create a forever hunger fighting solution by working together. Give now. Make a difference forever.