Start with an annual and quarterly budget.
Have an objective. What do you hope to accomplish with your investment? You are likely motivated by one or a combination of any of these.
- You want to help solve a community problem
- You want brand visibility
- You want to more deeply engage your employees and community by sponsoring what they value
Define the geographic area, community, causes and customers you serve. Does the project or event add value and awareness to the community and consumers you serve?
Does the organization have a promotional plan that brings awareness to the project, event and the sponsors?
Define your values and invest in the projects, events and relationships that align with your values and brand.
You may request metrics and benchmarks for the project or event.
- Budget that outlines the use of funds
- Promotional plan. how many people will the event serve and reach?
- What other sponsors are participating?
Does the request support a nonprofit?
Once you have sponsorship guidelines, you may post them on your application by uploading a .pdf file.