Once you have added the Made Possible By icon to your own website you may direct those requesting sponsorship to your site, and the Made Possible By icon. Your profile is where customers and your community learns more about you and your company in the context of community impact. They learn:
- Who you are,
- What you value,
- Projects and events you have sponsored, and
- May then complete and submit a request for sponsorship
Accepting A Sponsorship
When the applicant submits a sponsorship request, they will see a confirmation screen noting the application has been submitted.
The account administrator of your Made Possible By profile will receive an email alert notifying them of the submission.
Reviewing a Sponsorship
You may view and manage all sponsorship requests by logging in to Made Possible By. Once you log in as the sponsor administrator:
- In the upper right corner, select the drop down, then select, "Sponsorships."
- You will then see a table of historical sponsorship requests. To manage a request, select "View" on the far right of the table.
- Once you select "View" you are able to track the details of the sponsorship request including: Accept or Decline; track contribution amount/details for cash, in-kind, and volunteer hours.
Once you've sponsored a project or event, make sure to share the story on your profile.